Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Friday 12 August 2011

SUSIE WATSON DESIGNS: WEDDING HIRE

I am a great fan of Susie Watson's beautiful handmade pottery and I was really pleased to find they hire out a selection of their jugs and pitchers for weddings.  They look stunning filled with a selection of fragrant flowers.

susiewatsondesigns.co.uk

As my eldest daughter is hoping to get married next year in a converted barn, I thought these would really compliment the surroundings.  What a find!  Teamed with my scented soy tea lights shimmering in stunning vintage silverware it will look very romantic....

3 comments:

  1. They will be perfect and oh, so romantic.... :)
    Have a good day.
    xx
    http://www.catherinerobinsoncashmere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the photos. When it comes to book a venue for any party, along with the interior and other services one should make sure that the venue is capable to hold their entire crowd. We will be engaging soon and will host a grand party so have booked most spacious indoor venues in Chicago for this bash.

    ReplyDelete