Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Friday, 12 August 2011

SUSIE WATSON DESIGNS: WEDDING HIRE

I am a great fan of Susie Watson's beautiful handmade pottery and I was really pleased to find they hire out a selection of their jugs and pitchers for weddings.  They look stunning filled with a selection of fragrant flowers.

susiewatsondesigns.co.uk

As my eldest daughter is hoping to get married next year in a converted barn, I thought these would really compliment the surroundings.  What a find!  Teamed with my scented soy tea lights shimmering in stunning vintage silverware it will look very romantic....

2 comments:

  1. They will be perfect and oh, so romantic.... :)
    Have a good day.
    xx
    http://www.catherinerobinsoncashmere.com/

    ReplyDelete