Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Monday 24 October 2011

Cashmere & Satin Mist

I am frequently asked to describe the aroma of my Cashmere and Satin Mist candle and the best way I can do this is to say that the Cashmere softly caresses you and the Satin sensually awakens your senses..... 

Really the combination of Moroccan jasmine, Lilly of the valley, bergamot and the warm undertones of sandalwood, amber and musk gently work their magic to create the sheer floral scent of the fabulous Cashmere and Satin Mist.


As always the candles are available in large, medium, small and tea lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment