Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Wednesday 19 October 2011

Chandlers goes to Cheltenham

We are very happy to announce that we will be at......

The Cheltenham Fashion & Gift Fair at The Centaur, Cheltenham Racecourse on
Friday 28th & Saturday 29th October

Cheltenham Spa is England's most complete Regency town.  The Centaur at the wonderful Cheltenham Racecourse plays host to a great event brought to you by UK Grand Sales.

The show is all under one roof, there is plenty of free parking and a restaurant. You are sure to be able to buy beautiful gifts for all your friends and family. There are lots of exhibitors for you to see including gorgeous soft cashmere from Catherine Robinson Cashmere and of course our delicious scented candles and decorative holders.

For more information on this event go to:

Looking forward to seeing you all x

2 comments:

  1. See you there! I hope you take lots of stock...you will be very busy wrapping, I'm sure!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing you there, I believe are stands are next to each other... if you need someone to model a poncho just let me know!
    xx

    ReplyDelete