Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Tuesday 28 February 2012

Windsor Emporium ~ Sunday 4th March



On the 4th March we will be at the 
Wonderful Windsor Emporium 
situated in the beautiful Guildhall, Windsor
selling our luxury scented soy candles...


Why not make a day of it
come and see a variety of
talented artisans and sample 
the delicious cakes provided
by the Vintage Cafe

Happy Cakes ~ Vintage Cafe
Of course there are plenty of other
things to do in Windsor once you
have finished buying at the Emporium.
You could take to the river, visit
the Castle, enjoy a horse-drawn
carriage ride or visit the theatre!
Theatre Royal ~ Windsor
I'm so lucky to live in the
beautiful county of Royal Windsor...


No comments:

Post a Comment