Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Sunday 11 March 2012

Love Local Market

Love Local Market,
Henley Town Hall
Thursday 15th March
10.00am to 1.30pm


picture courtesy of henleytowncouncil.gov.uk

I was so excited when I was contacted by Sarah and Lynne
as this is a new venture for me....



Why not pop in, you are sure to find some
 unique, unusual and individual gifts for you,
your family, your home even your garden.
 Or that special gift for Mothers Day.


You can stop for coffee and cake
at the amazing Crumble Bumble Cafe.....
Sounds like the perfect way to spend
a few hours to me!

See you there ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment