Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Friday 9 September 2011

CUTE MUGS

I think you are all aware that I am a great fan of Susie Watson Designs.  I was very excited when I discovered she had added some new designs to her wonderful range of pottery, the animal magic range is so cute.

My favourites are Monty & Maisy and Boris.... that's probably because I'm mad about dogs!

   
Monty & Maisy straight mug £15.75

Small Boris Mug £13.50
Both photographs courtesy of http://www.susiewatsondesigns.co.uk/
 
I think these mugs would be a welcome addition to my collection and would look great displayed on my dresser ~ may need to pop to the gorgeous shop in Marlborough!

No comments:

Post a Comment