Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Thursday 1 September 2011

A LOCAL FIND

I consider myself very lucky to live in a beautiful part of the country between Windsor and Marlow on the river Thames.  I am surrounded by National Trust Land and farmland and I can often be found walking our lovely dog Harry when I am not making candles!

A new cafe at Stubbings Nursery has proved a big hit with me as it means I can combine two of my favourite things - dog walking and eating cake!



Cafe situated in the glass house overlooking 18th century walled garden
Stubbings Estate, Henley Road, SL6 6QL
  The cafe has been open for a month and I am already a frequent visitor, the cappuccino is delicious and I am slowly working my way through an extensive selection of cakes.  The staff are friendly and no-one complains about you sitting there for sometime taking in the fragrant aromas from the Richard Elder floral design studio.

Dog walkers are welcomed and there are plenty of water bowls for thirsty dogs. The walk back home will burn off the calories so no need to feel guilty about consuming that large slice of coffee and walnut cake.....

3 comments:

  1. Looks so lovely - would be a great place to visit.
    Happy weekend
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is but maybe a bit too far for you....!
    Enjoy your week :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. ReviewedPAPA

    ReplyDelete