Welcome

I spend my days making luxury, handmade soy candles, creating delicious fragrances ~ amber & lavender, white fig, the divine cashmere & satin and many more...



I hope you enjoy my blog ~ please pop by and leave a message ~ love to hear from you.



Best wishes,

Sue

x




Friday 16 September 2011

GREAT DAY OUT

On Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th September we can be found selling our signature range of candles and simply gorgeous candle holders in the Eden Gifts & Crafts marquee stand 364 situated in Avenue F at The Royal Berkshire Show on the Newbury Showground.



I have added some stunning Christmas tea light holders, beaded garlands to twirl around my candles or place in the bottom of a storm vase, decorative silver hearts, white ribbed hearts and some beautiful clear hearts to our selection too!



Our Christmas fragrance for this year is Frankincense and Myrrh ~ it proved a enormous hit at the Henley Show last weekend so I have been busy at the melting pot making more festive candles ...



The show is a real treat for all the family ~ take a look on
http://www.newburyshowground.co.uk/show-2011
and it is a perfect opportunity to start the Christmas shopping and purchase a unique gift for a loved one.

Look forward to seeing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment